my advertise

THE BLOG OWNER

THE BLOG OWNER
“Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the and the blind can see”

MY Frenz / MY Sahabat

10 December 2011

thanks ALLAH pray ALLAH


ALLAH
thank you, Allah, for most, this amazing day
thank you, Allah, for most, this amazing day
for the leaping, greenly spirits of trees
and a blue, true dream of sky
and for everything which is natural,
which is infinite, which is YES










I, who have achive sadness, I am gaining hapiness again today
and this is the sun's birthday
this is the birthday of life, and love, and wings
and of the guy, great happening illimitable earth




how should tasting, touching,
hearing, seeing, breathing,
and, lifted from the no of all nothing,
human merely being,
doubt unimagineable you


now the ears of my ears awake
now the eyes of my eyes are opened
yes
no
yes
and this always yes....


PRAY ALLAH



I pray to Allah in the Heavens above,
I pray to Allah asking Him for His love.
I pray to Allah to keep me safe and warm,
I pray to Allah to keep me away from harm.
I pray to Allah to keep my family safe,
I pray to Allah to keep us all in His embrace.
I pray to Allah so that I have no fear,
I pray to Allah for all that I hold dear.
I pray to Allah for me and for you,
I pray to Allah that He forgives the wrong that we do.
I pray to Allah in the Heavens above,
I pray to Allah asking Him for His love.



By Saiful Anuar Bin Safian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...