my advertise

THE BLOG OWNER

THE BLOG OWNER
“Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the and the blind can see”

MY Frenz / MY Sahabat

01 December 2011

friENdS


Written with a pen, Sealed with a kiss.
If you are my friend, please answer this:



Are we friends Or are we not?
You told me once But I forgot.

So tell me now And tell me true.
So I can say.... "I'm here for you."







Of all the friends I've ever met,
You're the one I won't forget.

And if I die Before you do,
I'll go to heaven And wait for you.

And come the day you don't come home, 

I'll know you went the other way.          

I'll give the angels Back their wings
And risk the loss Of everything.

Just to prove my friendship is true..
to have a friend like you!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...