my advertise

THE BLOG OWNER

THE BLOG OWNER
“Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the and the blind can see”

MY Frenz / MY Sahabat

25 April 2013

ON THIS, YOUR 20th BIRTHDAY SUHAIFANIZA FASYA

ON THIS, YOUR 20th BIRTHDAY
SUHAIFANIZA FASYA

No one could be prouder
In all the world than me.
I have the loveliest Daughter Suhaifaniza Fasya
That there could ever be.
Since the day Epa Fasya were born
I have this feeling of pride,
Everyone can see it
when Epa Fasya are by my side.
On this, your 20th birthday
I really want to say,
Thank you for all the happiness
that you have sent my way.
Suhaifaniza Fasya
Have a Wonderful 20th Birthday!
FROM ABAH & MAK
24th April 2013






Happy Birthday to the world’s best daughter Suhaifaniza Fasya

Happy Birthday my daughter Epa Fasya
I’m so grateful for having a daughter like you.
No matter how many Birthdays come and go, you will always be my little princess.
Happy Birthday my sweetie

I’m so thankful that God gave me a daughter Epa Fasya like you.
No matter how many years come and go , you will always be my little angel.
Happy Birthday

You are a synonymous with the world sweetness. Happy Birthday my daughter Epa Fasya
The almighty sent me a gift once. A gift, that filled my existence with love, joy and
happiness. That gift was everything. That gift was you. Happy Birthday my little girl!
My precious little girl no matter how many hurdles you may find, you shall know that we are going to stand by you no matter what. Happy Birthday my sweetheart

Have a Happy Birthday my girl Epa Fasya may all your dreams come true
Words in any language can’t describe how grateful I am for having you. You are my
princess, my light, my source of happiness. Happy Birthday my beloved daughter!
Thank you for bringing so much light into our lives with your bright smile. We are so proud for having such a daughter. Happy Birthday my dear

You have always been the fountain of our happiness and pride throughout all those
years. Wishing you a delightful Birthday Epa Fasya
May God Allah s.w.t bless you my daughter Epa Fasya with everything you desire the most.
Happy Birthday and enjoy your special day.

Suhaifaniza Fasya are God’s most precious gift. Happy Birthday my sweetheart!
No matter what mistakes you make in life, we can assure you that we will always be there for you. Wish you a great Birthday darling Epa Fasya

Our spirit will always follow every step of yours.
Whenever you need us we will be there for you.
Happy Birthday my girl Suhaifaniza Fasya

From Abah
Saiful Anuar Bin Safian
Mak Kasmah: @Hana
Brother & Sister: Pina,Nurul, Iqah
24th April 2013
Slim River, Perak






saifulfromslim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...