my advertise

THE BLOG OWNER

THE BLOG OWNER
“Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the and the blind can see”

MY Frenz / MY Sahabat

14 April 2013

FIZUL BIRTHDAY - ABAH WISH U - Happy Birthday 14th April 2013


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY YOUNG MATURED BOY ...AND NOW KNOWN AS A YOUNG MAN NAMED MOHD HAFIZUL....



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY YOUNG MAN & SON MOHD HAFIZUL
14th April 2013
BFSU Beijing China

How can I ever forget the moment when I took you in my arms for the very first time on the 14th April 1991?
Every year Mohd Hafizul Birthday reminds of this beautiful moment and I find tears rolling down my cheeks.
Here's wishing the best of blessings from god Allah swt and good luck on your Happy Birthday!


You are a gentleman Fizul, like no other
You are a humble human being Fizul, like no other
You are a man with a strong character Fizul, like no other
You are the loving son Fizul, like no other
Happy Birthday my boy Mohd Hafizul!


All the effort and love that we put into raising you has more than paid off.
Today we are the proud parents of a young, educated and successful son.
Your actions bring pride and happiness in our lives.
Happy Birthday you dear.
Happy Birthday my young man and son Mohd Hafizul

FROM
Abah – Saiful Anuar Safian
Mak – Kasmah@Hana Sumani
Sisters:
Syafina Fasya
Nurulaina Fasya
Suhaifaniza Fasya
Noratiqah Fasya

Slim River
Perak Malaysia


saifulfromslim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...