my advertise

THE BLOG OWNER

THE BLOG OWNER
“Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the and the blind can see”

MY Frenz / MY Sahabat

14 April 2012

A 21st Birthday wish from Abah, Mak & Family to Mohd Hafizul Saiful Anuar faraway home in Beijing China


A 21st Birthday wish from Abah, Mak & Family to Mohd Hafizul Saiful Anuar faraway home in Beijing China


Your birthday Fizul takes us back to the day when you were born,
Like a little angel you opened your eyes, your beauty it adorned.

You looked at us and gave us a smile that was so divine,
Even in the darkness, your bright smile would shine.
Today when we look at you, the smile is still the same,
So are the lovely set of eyes, from heaven that came.
But even more than your physical beauty is your heart,
As for your mind it concerned, son you're ultrasmart!
Happy Birthday to our darling son Mohd Hafizul. 

We're Proud Of You Fizul

My dear son, you always manage to make us so proud,
For you are light, a silver glint on a cloud of doubt.

We are so happy to have you as our son,
Each time we look at you, you look so bright like the sun.
Happy Birthday dearest son Hafizul.


Dearest son Fizul, you are a miracle by God,
You are a gift to us from heaven above.

Even if at all, I forget to remind you what you mean to me,
Remember you are the one who fills my world with glee.
Happy Birthday to my only boy and a young man Mohd Hafizul!

From,
Abah, Mak n family
Saiful Anuar Safian & Kasmah Sumana @ Hana
14th April 2012
Taman Wira, Slim River, Perak Malaysia
saifulfromslim


Mr young man Mohd Hafizul Saiful Anuar
I’m So Glad That God Gave Me a Son like You.




I’m So Proud to Have You as a Son.
I See A Little More of Me in You with Each Passing Year.


No Matter How Many Birthdays Come and Go, You’ll Always Be My Little Boy.
Happy Birthday Son.


For ur information the date 14th April remembered me as Allah s.w.t create me to be a real father as u is the only son enlighten me so proudly. May Allah swt bless u in giving totals happiness in ur coming living and achievement of success all the life time.


saifulfromslim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...