my advertise

THE BLOG OWNER

THE BLOG OWNER
“Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the and the blind can see”

MY Frenz / MY Sahabat

30 January 2011

nurulaina fasya birthday 27th january 2010

A sweet birthday to my sweet princess Nurulaina Fasya Saiful Anuar
27th January 2010 –
27th January 1990, Sunday morning
Dutchess of kent hospital
Sandakan Sabah
EAST MALAYSIA






A wonderful person, has a wonderful life.
And, so shall you.
We are always there for you, my princess. Wish you a very happy and sweet birthday.

On this beautiful day, I pray to God to bless you with all the joy,





happiness and glory in the world.
May you sail through all the obstacles and challenges that come in your way to success.
I wish you a sensational Birthday.

You have always made us proud.
Our blessings are always with you.
May God bless you with all you desire.
Happy Birthday princess.
We are proud to have you as our daughter.

I wish you a very Happy Birthday.
May God bless you with a great,
successful and happy life ahead.
We are always there to support you. Enjoy.

Today is a very special day,
and not just because it is your birthday,
but because it is the day when I first saw my angel.
I love you my sweet princess. Happy Birthday.

From:
Abah & Mak
Slim River,
Perak Darul Ridzuan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...