my advertise

THE BLOG OWNER

THE BLOG OWNER
“Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the and the blind can see”

MY Frenz / MY Sahabat

29 December 2010

my LiTTle BoY, My LiTTle gIRl

MY LITTLE BOY, MY LITTLE GIRL
by Saiful Anuar Safian

A single tear,
that love bears no boundaries.
A simple touch,
to wrap my arms around you.
Within your smiles
my heart embraces,
Within your laughter
my heart caresses your joy.

In every story you have to tell me,
In everything you do in play,
In everything you dream to see,
I love you more for this each day.

In every way you want for the spotlight,
In everything that you must bear,
With every day you learn wrong from right,
I look inside myself -
I see a child who was once there.

Let me dry the tears that hold you in sadness,
Let me hold you in your joy,
Let me show you all I know in lovliness,
I shall love you forever.

My little girl, my little boy,
Unconditional love for you forever,
My little girl, my little boy.

Slim River

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...