my advertise

THE BLOG OWNER

THE BLOG OWNER
“Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the and the blind can see”

MY Frenz / MY Sahabat

19 October 2011

Signboard such a bodoh giler and... What a hilarious joking?

Signboard such a bodoh giler and... What a hilarious joking? 























A definition for signboard is added to clarify that "signboard means a hoarding, framework, scaffolding or other structure erected solely for the purpose of displaying any advertisement, making any announcement or notification, or displaying any visual image or other information".


In this case is it true the sign is really functioning for the main purpose in granting knowledge of announcement and notification...to me hai ya its so ridiculous and really bodoh lah...although my hometown Slim River could be consider as a tiny dot town but such signboard I‘ve haven’t seen in my life....whatever all this jerks is just for fun....for my blog saifulfromslim ... See u & asalamualaikum wrt from me...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...